Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering
- Usage: 1996
The Department of Mechanical Engineering began in 1940 when Armour Institute of Technology joined the Lewis Institute to form the Illinois Institute of Technology. In 1963 it became the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and in 1996 it expanded once more to become the Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
ssorted research publications from faculty and lab staff associated with the Mechanical, Materials, and Aerospace Engineering Department including: 1. Philip G. Hodge jr. publication, 1967- 1969 2. X-Ray Diffraction, 1969 3. Research Themis Project, 1969 4. Project Themis Report, 1970 5. Project Themis Technical Report, 1970 6. Study Mobile Overpass Roadway Repair Vehicle, 1970