Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering
- Usage: 1996
The Department of Mechanical Engineering began in 1940 when Armour Institute of Technology joined the Lewis Institute to form the Illinois Institute of Technology. In 1963 it became the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and in 1996 it expanded once more to become the Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
MMAE Department records, 1951-1991
Description of the Collection Office files of the Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering (MMAE) department and its predecessor entities. Files include both administrative and academic files of the department and include financial materials, project files, topical files and student records. Names frequently appearing in the collection include faculty members Harold Bretz, Lawrence J. Broutman, Norman N. Breyer, John S. Kallend, Paul Gordon, Sheldon Mostovoy, Philip Nash, Von Richards. The contents of...
Paul V. Galvin Library
35 West 33rd Street | Chicago, IL | 60616