IIT Research Institute
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
127 boxes of photographs of Illinois Institute of Technology campus, events, and people. Most photos are presumed to be taken by Communication and Marketing Office for various campus publications. Subjects and photographers are sometimes identified. The photos are in various formats: prints, negatives, and contact sheets, and some slides and transparencies. Most images are in black and white and most date from 1980 and before.
Office of Public Relations prior to 2000. See series level records for itemized box lists of contents, and specific dates. Collection bulks with binders of 35mm color slides, also includes manuscripts and A-V materials.
- Filter By Subject
- Anniversaries 1
- Campus planning -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Class reunions 1
- College buildings -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Fund raising 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Administration 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Students 1
- Students--Social life and customs 1
- Universities and colleges--Departments 1