Mary Dawson was Associate Director of Public Relations before transferring to IIT's office of International Affairs.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Materials generated by or sent to Mary Dawson as a staff member in the Illinois Institute of Technology office of University Relations. The main topics include 1984 2nd Annual Technology forecast, V-12 Program, Mies Centennial, and IIT Centennial.
Office files of the associate director of Public Relations, Mary Dawson. Concerns major activities and programs of university-wide concern having a real or potential public relations impact. Routine office activities (e.g., staff meetings) are not included. A certain amount of the material was for internal use only, some of which may remain confidential even though the programs are ended.
- Filter By Subject
- Anniversaries 1
- Branding (Marketing) 1
- Cogeneration of electric power and heat 1
- College buildings 1
- College campuses 1
- College facilities 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Public relations 1
- Navy V-12 Program (U.S.) 1
- Press releases 1
- Students -- Crimes against 1
- Universities and colleges--Public relations 1
- Universities and colleges--Safety measures 1