Institute of Gas Technology brochure, 1980
Seminar: Basic Plant Investment Economics Seminar brochure, 1980
Language of Materials
Records are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
The Institute of Gas Technology (IGT or GTI) was established in 1941 by members of the American gas industry for instruction and research on topics related to natural gas production, use and distribution. In later years, IGT's research areas expanded to also include alternative energy sources. From 1941-1977 IGT was housed on IIT's campus and was loosely affiliated with the University. In 1994 IGT moved to Des Plaines, Illinois and was renamed Gas Technology Institute; it is no longer associated with IIT.
Was separated from 1998.130 and assigned same number (1998.130). The collection number was changed on 7/14/2017 to 011.02.03.
Part of the Paul V. Galvin Library. University Archives and Special Collections Repository
35 West 33rd Street
Chicago IL 60616