Faculty Club film, ca. 1944-1989
16 mm film of "Faculty Club," unlabeled. Color positive, silent, 16mm 3½" d., ca. 5 min., exterior and interior; probably raw footage for Hermann Union Building film; perforated number 725810135.
- Creation: 1944-1989
Language of Materials
Records are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
"Faculty Club" probably refers to the location in Hermann Hall which originally served as a lunch room for faculty of Illinois Institute of Technology.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catherine Bruck, University Archivist