Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Armour Institute class photo printing block, 1909
Photographic printing block of the Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago) class of 1909.
Armour Institute fraternity paddles, 1921
Two fraternity paddles from Armour Institute of Technology chapters of Eta Kappa Nu and Tau Beta Pi. One reads "EKN/E. B. Mueser" (15" x 5"). The other reads "E. B. Mueser"/Dec. 3, 1921" on one side and TBP (in reverse) on the other (15" x 5"). See attached photo.
Armour Institute fraternity pins, 1920-1922
Two pins from Armour Institute of Technology fraternities: a diamond-shaped brass (or copper) paperweight from fraternity Eta Kappa Nu reading "EKN" and "AIT 1922," 3½ x 2" x 3" h; and, a round lapel pin reading "The/Cycle/1920"in the center and "Armour Tech" around the edge; ¾" diameter, yellow with black lettering.
Armour Institute music school artifact, 1895
Armour Institute of Technology (Chicago) opened in 1892 as "Armour Institute" and incorporated on June 20, 1895 as "Armour Institute of Technology" (but still commonly referred to as Armour Institute). Music, as an academic discipline, was not taught at Armour, but did comprise an active part of the extra curricular activities of the school. Little more is known about the Armour Institute Music School as a distinct entity.
- Greek letter societies 2
- Musicians 1
- Student activities 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Yearbooks 1
- Eta Kappa Nu 2
- Mueser, Eugene B. 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1