Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Two metal wall plaques, one in script (one in Braille with presumably the same text) reading: "In grateful appreciation to the Blind Service Association Inc. and the IIT Parents Association for their generosity and leadership to help IIT provide a computerized learning center for students who are visually impaired."
Issues of the Computation Center Newsletter, which existed under various names. Following issues: No. 7, May 1967; "ACK" Vol. 1 No. 1, Sept. 1, 1981; Vol. 6 No. 1, Sept. 1986; Vol. 6 No. 3, Feb. 1987; Vol. 7 No. 2 Oct. 1987; Vol. 7 No. 2, Feb. 1988; Vol. 7 No. 3 April 1988; Vol. 6 No. 4 March 1987.
Contains information about systems used to track student records. Contains the following item: Folder with information about the computer system used to track student records, the operating system and equipment.
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
Information Resources Plan, the report submitted by the Information Resources Task Force with suggestions for implementing new information processing and support across all university departments. Published February 1983, also includes a separate Appendix VII, "System Specifications"
- Filter By Subject
- Computers 6
- High schools 2
- Campus planning 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Computers and people with visual disabilities 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- IITRAN (Computer program language) 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Nuclear energy 1
- Nuclear reactors 1
- Plaques (flat objects) 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- School enrollment 1
- Serial publications 1
- Filter By Name
- Blind Service Association 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Registrar 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Parents Association 1