Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Records created by Armour College of Engineering (an academic division of Illinois Institute of Technology) in connection with the university's accreditation reviews by ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology).
Scope and Contents
Official records of Illinois Institute of Technology's 1996-1997 accreditation review with the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS) for 1997. Included are copies of all materials generated by academic and administrative offices and submitted as documentation of the review. Records include forms and reports generated as part of the activity. Publications and brochures submitted as supplementary materials were removed to appropriate collections.
Two copies of the Illinois Institute of Technology Institutional Self-Study report prepared for North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS), Jan. 1997. 333 pages.
Materials created and assembled from across campus documenting the activities of academic and administrative departments in connection with Illinois Institute of Technology’s 2006 re-accreditation process by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Filter By Subject
- Personnel management--Handbooks, manuals, etc 2
- College students 1
- Financial statements 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Minorities--Education (Higher) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Statistics 1
- Strategic planning 1
- Filter By Name
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (U.S.) 2
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Humanities 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Interprofessional Projects Program 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1