Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Accreditation Self-Evaluation Studies collection, 2001-2007
Description of the Collection Loose leaf and spiral bound documents containing Illinois institute of Technology self-evaluation studies from various offices/departments. Some of these copies might have been assembled for IIT's 2006 re-accreditation process by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), many were the result of previous self-evaluations prepared for other accreditation bodies. See binder list below. ...
Frederick K. Richter and Mies van der Rohe audio recording
Description of the Collection
One 7" reel-to-reel audio tape identified on box as "Richter, Mies, et al". Probably refers to Professor Frederick (Fritz) K. Richter, a long-time faculty member of the Illinois Institute of Technology Humanities Department, and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
- Personnel management--Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Universities and colleges--Accreditation 1
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Interprofessional Projects Program 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Richter, F. K. (Frederick K.), 1912- 1 ∧ less
Paul V. Galvin Library
35 West 33rd Street | Chicago, IL | 60616