Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Blueprint, "Landscape Plan for Housing Area" of Illinois Institute of Technology campus (Chicago) by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Architect, and Alfred Caldwell, Landscape Architect. Shows "play Meadow" and six surrounding buildings between Michigan Ave. and Wabash Ave. Includes a Planting List of tree varieties and counts. One sheet, 29x45"; scale 1" = 20'-0". Dated November 1, 1954.
Office files from Mies van der Rohe Society related to the Lohan Master Plan and related activities.
- Filter By Subject
- Filter By Name
- Caldwell, Alfred, 1903-1998 1
- Chicago Transit Authority 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Mies van der Rohe Society 1
- Jahn, Helmut, 1940- 1
- Koolhaas, Rem 1
- Lohan, Dirk 1
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Rock, Michael 1
- Ryan, George H. 1
- Thompson, James R., 1936- 1