Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection is comprised of materials related to McCormick Tribune Campus Center. The items are primarily related to space use and opening events. It includes floor-plan drawings (2000-2003), Hermann Union Building (also known as Hermann Hall) (1994), and Commons building (2002), all on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology.
Office files from Mies van der Rohe Society related to the Lohan Master Plan and related activities.
Looseleaf binder identified only as McCormick Tribune Campus Center (with image of model on cover). Per donor, the piece was produced for a Trustees' Facility Committee meeting, ca. Oct. 2000 - Aug. 2001. Shows the building's "allocated budget" vs. "current construction estimate." Six section detail the cost overages and suggest possible design changes for cost reduction. Includes numerous floor plan drawings and color photos of the building model.
Materials documenting the final phase of the Richard H. Driehaus Foundation International Design Competition. Includes images of models and drawings, photos of finalists, and other materials.
- Filter By Subject
- College buildings 2
- Architecture -- Competitions 1
- Architecture -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Design 1
- Natural landscaping 1
- Filter By Name
- Koolhaas, Rem 3
- Chicago Transit Authority 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Jahn, Helmut, 1940- 2
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Collins, John 1
- Farrell, Charles 1
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Mies van der Rohe Society 1
- Lohan, Dirk 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation International Design Competition 1
- Rock, Michael 1
- Ryan, George H. 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- State Street Village (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Thompson, James R., 1936- 1