Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Description of the Collection The collection consists of booklets created as promotional and fund raising materials for distribution to businesses and entrepreneurs soliciting funds for the development of the new campus buildings and academic programs of Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. Beginning with a formal "program and plan" drawn up by the school's Board of Trustees, the booklets includes campus master plans, building designs, and projected costs which are revised in response to the United States' entry...
Description of the Collection
This collection includes photographs in various formats depicting university-related activities and events. Binder indentification, per binder spine labels, is transcribed at the series level.
- College campuses 1
- College campuses -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Professional staff 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Schools 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 1