Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Serial publication titled Technology News or Tech News, a complete run from 1928-1940.
Scrapbook assembled by Norman Frank Kimball, a 1912 graduate in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.) from the Armour Institute of Technology. 28 pages filled with photographs, programs, and dance cards, mainly illustrating Kimball's activities as a student at Armour, with some items illustrating his family in Wisconsin. Items date from 1908 through 1912.
Calendars and bulletins of on-campus events, published by Illinois Institute of Technology's Office of Marketing and Communications.
- Filter By Subject
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College freshmen 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Students 1
- Oshkosh (Wis.) 1
- Serial publications 1
- South Side (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Student activities 1
- Student publications 1
- Students--Social life and customs 1
- Surveys 1
- Universities and colleges--Societies, etc. 1
- Filter By Name
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1
- Kimball, Norman Frank 1