Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
Publication, brochures, fliers, and assorted printed matter produced by Illinois Institute of Technology in connection with academic, administrative, and extracurricular programs and activities.
The collection contains brochures and program material related to the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Filter By Subject
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 2
- Computer engineering 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Directories 1
- Education--Curricula 1
- High school girls 1
- High schools 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Mechanical engineering 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Science 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Women 1
- Women engineering students 1
- Women science students 1
- Filter By Name