Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Current was a publication of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago). Intended audience: faculty, students, alumni, and associates of the department. It includes information about departmental activities and spotlights program faculty and students.
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
Publication, brochures, fliers, and assorted printed matter produced by Illinois Institute of Technology in connection with academic, administrative, and extracurricular programs and activities.
The collection contains brochures and program material related to the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Filter By Subject
- Computer engineering 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 2
- Computer science 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Directories 1
- Education--Curricula 1
- Electrical engineering 1
- High school girls 1
- High schools 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Mechanical engineering 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Science 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Serial publications 1
- Women 1
- Women engineering students 1
- Women science students 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 4
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Camp Armour (Wis.) 1
- Graham, Lois, 1925-2013 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering 1