Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Four associated informational brochures on topics related to campus revitalization activities ca. 2000, both physical and academic. Item listing includes: Renewing the Mies van der Rohe Campus, The IIT Challenge Campaign, Student Scholarship Support (includes Camras NEXT program), and Preparing Global Leaders of America (includes IPRO program).
Miscellaneous materials found in IIT Archives. Their original creator/compiler is unknown and the materials may not all be from the same source. Some may be from the offices of Preseidents Heald and Rettaliata. Others materials appear to have come from the university's public relations office. Some folder titles were found on the folders and others were supplied or supplemented by the processor.
Materials related to the Office of Development at the Illinois Institute of Technology, separated by department.
- Filter By Subject
- Campus planning 1
- College buildings 1
- College students--Political activity 1
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineering--Research 1
- Fire protection engineering 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Student financial aid administration 1
- Filter By Name
- Fowler Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Interprofessional Projects Program 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Isaacs, Ken 1
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1