Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Elizabeth A. Kaye papers, 1984-1991
Scope and Contents Records of Elizabeth A. Kaye, Director of Alumni Relations and then Director of the Centennial at the Illinois Institute of Technology from 1984 to 1991. Kay served at time of important transition at Illinois Tech, serving under three presidents (Martin, Feldberg and Collens). She was involved in the Campaign for IIT, which sought to strengthen the university's finances. Her involvement with the centennial connected her widely and deeply with Illinois Tech leaders and supporters; her...
IIT Campus Roots Quiz paper, 1990
Scope and Contents
Large newsprint sheet with campus roots quiz question number 10 at the top half, with long answer to question number 9. One sided, appears that it may be a photocopy. Location of other questions uncertain.
Institutional chronologies collection, 1963-1993
Description of the Collection Six typed chronologies containing timelines of institutional histories of Armour Institute of Technology (1892 - 1940), Lewis Institute (1896-1940) and Illinois Institute of Technology (1940 - present). Each covers a different time range and each was apparently compiled from different sources, though much of the information is repeated and consistent from one chronology to the next. While many of the events concerning IIT and its predecessors and affiliates listed in these...
- Campus planning -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- College buildings -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Fire protection engineering 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Fund raising 1
- Home economics--Study and teaching 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Administration 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Radio broadcasting--United States--History 1
- Soldiers--Education, Non-military (U.S.) 1 ∧ less
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Lewis Institute 1
Paul V. Galvin Library
35 West 33rd Street | Chicago, IL | 60616