Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Photos (4x5" black & white contact prints; most mounted on index cards) of Armour Research Foundation and Illinois Institute of Technology activities primarily documenting research and laboratory experiments. Identifications are generally included. Negatives are available for most images.
- See 1998.276 Collection Inventory Record for photograph index.
35 mm slides (most in color) of various Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago) activities, ca. 1954–ca. 1973. Includes shots of faculty and students in classrooms and laboratories, campus buildings (including interiors), campus grounds, campus activities (limited in number), and academic programs.
See spreadsheet listed in External Documents for slide index.
Photographs and audiovisual materials created by or collected by the Illinois Institute of Technology Office of Communications and Marketing. See 2006.031/Series 2 for A-V materials.
16 mm film labeled "Scientists at laboratory equipment and computers." Film is B & W, silent, 4¾" diameter, ca. 10 min.
- Filter By Subject
- Computers 2
- Research, Industrial 2
- Blueprints 1
- College buildings 1
- Design and construction 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Mascots 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography 1
- Science 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Filter By Name
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 2
- Browne-Morse Company 1
- Caldwell, Alfred, 1903-1998 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Danforth, George 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Athletics 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- Robert A. Pritzker Science Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1
- Zell, Sam, 1941- 1