Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Armour Institute Administration and Illinois Institute of Technology Incorporation collection, 1919-1972
The bulk of the collection consisits of materials, many mimeographic and photostatic copies, related to the founding of Armour Institute and IIT.
Minutes of various organizations, committees, councils, and associations at Illinois Institute of Technology, Armour Institute of Technology, Armour Research Foundation, and IIT Research Institute.
Materials created and assembled from across campus documenting the activities of academic and administrative departments in connection with Illinois Institute of Technology’s 2006 re-accreditation process by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Filter By Subject
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 2
- College trustees 1
- Financial statements 1
- Personnel management--Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Universities and colleges--Accreditation 1
- Universities and colleges--Mergers 1
- Filter By Name
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- IIT Research Institute 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Lewis College of Human Sciences 1
- Lewis Institute (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (U.S.) 1
- Schommer, John 1