Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Appears to be the records of Arthur Grad, Dean of the Graduate School consisting of notifications of various forms of research-based financial aid: fellowships, assistantships; scholarships; traineeships. Letters and payrolls notices to students are included. Aid came from various sources: NASA, NEDA, NSF, IIT, IITRI and industry.
Materials produced by or about the IIT Provost Fellowships program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
Miscellaneous materials found in IIT Archives. Their original creator/compiler is unknown and the materials may not all be from the same source. Some may be from the offices of Preseidents Heald and Rettaliata. Others materials appear to have come from the university's public relations office. Some folder titles were found on the folders and others were supplied or supplemented by the processor.
- Filter By Subject
- College buildings 1
- College students--Political activity 1
- Engineering--Research 1
- Fire protection engineering 1
- Fund raising 1
- Graduate students 1
- Research 1
- Research grants 1
- Scholarships 1
- Scholarships, fellowships, etc 1
- Science--Scholarships, fellowships, etc 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Graduate College 2
- Fowler Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Grad, Arthur 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1