Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Accreditation Self-Evaluation Studies collection, 2001-2007
Description of the Collection Loose leaf and spiral bound documents containing Illinois institute of Technology self-evaluation studies from various offices/departments. Some of these copies might have been assembled for IIT's 2006 re-accreditation process by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), many were the result of previous self-evaluations prepared for other accreditation bodies. See binder list below. ...
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Accreditation records, 2006
Description of the Collection
Materials created and assembled from across campus documenting the activities of academic and administrative departments in connection with Illinois Institute of Technology’s 2006 re-accreditation process by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Financial statements 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Humanities 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Interprofessional Projects Program 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1
Paul V. Galvin Library
35 West 33rd Street | Chicago, IL | 60616