Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Dan Ryan collection, 1954-1980
35 mm color and B&W slides of academic and campus development programs at Illinois Institute of Technology. Each title includes multiple slides. Titles were copied from the original containers.
Dan Ryan collection, ca. 1891-1989
Slides of images depicting the history of Illinois Institute of Technology. The slides were possibly arranged for the purposes of a slide show. Some images were reproduced from historic sources such as yearbooks. The most recent images are dated 1988-1989.
Demographic Publications collection, 1981
Two campus publications: The IIT Freshman, a 12-page summary of demographics derived from a survey of incoming freshman by the Comparative Institutional Research Program and a 4-page printed promotional piece on Women at IIT.
Development Reports to the Faculty, 1962-1963
Some reports from a series of periodic reports to the faculty on events and activities contributing to the development program at IIT. Contains the following reports: Special Report #2, November, 1962; Special Report #3, January 31, 1963; Special Report #7, October 1963.
IIT Bulletin collection, 1940-2012
Printed copies of the IIT Bulletin and other incarnations of iterations the academic catalog of the university. Collection includes undergraduate, graduate, and specialized (e.g., summer school) catalogs. Bulletins from 1944-1963 are bound, loose copies are largely complete from the years 1940-2012.
James Watson lecture, 1999
Unedited color video (65 minutes) of James Watson's lecture, "From the Double Helix to the Human Genome Project," given at Illinois Institute of Technology on April 15, 1999 recounting his discovery of DNA structure and later scientific research activities. Introductions by Lori Andrews and Lew Collens include biographical information on Watson.
Mary Dawson papers, 1980-2000
This collection is unprocessed. If you would like to request that a detailed inventory of this collection be made available, please contact the University Archives and Special Collections.
Mary Dawson papers, 1986-1989
Monthly Reports collection, 1951-1956
Monthly reports (1951-1956) issued by the IIT Public Relations Office detailing the activities of the department. The reports include a statistical summary of news (press) releases issued by IIT as well as a register of releases by topic. Also, a detailed listing of media contacts, campus services, printing activities, publications projects, art services (design of PR pieces), radio and TV services, speeches, tours, conferences, etc. which were the responsibility of the department.
News Releases collection, 1939-1999
News releases by Illinois Institute of Technology sent to local media announcing events, programs, and activities of the university. Presumed to be a complete run for the years 1940 (founding of IIT) to 1999, except for missing volumes as noted here. No press releases have been found for the months of: January - March 1956 January - March 1957 July - December 1962 July - December 1968 Oct. 1991 - Dec. 1995.
- College buildings 3
- Fund raising 3
- Serial publications 3
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Press releases 2
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 2
- Universities and colleges--Public relations 2
- Awards 1
- Branding (Marketing) 1
- Campus planning -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Cogeneration of electric power and heat 1
- College buildings -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- College campuses 1
- College campuses -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- College facilities 1
- College freshmen 1
- College students 1
- Competitions 1
- DNA 1
- Design 1
- Energy conservation 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Public relations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Sports 1
- Internet 1
- Molecular biologists 1
- Nobel Prizes 1
- Public relations 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges--Curricula--Catalogs 1
- Universities and colleges--Departments 1
- Water and architecture 1
- Women 1 ∧ less
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 3
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus 3
- Stuart School of Business 2
- Andrews, Lori B., 1952- 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Dawson, Mary 1
- Graham, Lois, 1925-2013 1
- IIT Research Institute 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Public Relations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. National Commission for IIT 1
- Martin, Thomas Lyle 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- National Center for Food Safety and Technology 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Watson, James Dewey, 1897-1968 1 ∧ less