Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
A microcassette of an interview with David Baker about University Technology Park, conducted for IIT Magazine on December 8, 2005.
Three issues of i-street, the January issues for 2001, 2002, and 2003, which include lists of Chicago's "top 100 people." Illinois Institute of Technology people included are as follows: 2001 David Baker (pg. 14), 2002 Lew Collens (pg 9), and Patrick Whitney (pg. 14), 2003 David Baker (pg. 8).
Records created by the Office of External Affairs, while under the vice presidency of David P. Baker.
- Name: Baker, David X
- Filter By Subject
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Campus planning 1
- High technology industries 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Filter By Name
- Collens, Lewis M. 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Marketing and Communications 2
- Evon, Darcy L. 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. National Commission for IIT 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of External Affairs 1
- Lohan Associates 1
- Lohan, Dirk 1
- University Technology Park at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Whitney, Patrick 1