Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Artificial collection of biographical materials related to individuals associated with Illinois Institute of Technology.
Contract prints of headshot portraits of faculty and staff members of Illinois Institute of Technology, ca. 1961-1964. Photographs are mounted on index cards and identify the person and his/her position. An index of individual photographs is available for consultation.
Records from the Illinois Institute of Technology Office of Communications and Marketing includuing video cassettes, press clippings, and office files, primarily biographical files on IIT faculty and staff members. The materials were either created by or collected by the office for promotional purposes, as source files for publicity generated by Illinois Institute of Technology, or as documentation of IIT events, activities, and people.
- Filter By Subject
- Portraits 2
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Photographs 1
- Serial publications 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Filter By Name
- Danforth, George 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Human Resources 1
- Keating, Arthur E. 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Reber, Grote, 1911-2002 1
- Siskind, Aaron 1