Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
One issue (1971) of Commons Commentary, a newsletter of the South Commons residential community on the Near South side of Chicago. Also a 1973 reference to the newsletter, noting that it was merging into the Hyde Park Herald.
Aerial photographs and photographs of plans and models concerning the post-World War II planned redevelopment of Chicago's South Side. See item listing for description of specific images. Also included are a small number of copies of photographs from other sources.
- Subject: Apartment houses X
- Filter By Subject
- Aerial photographs 1
- Community development, Urban 1
- Serial publications 1
- South Side (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Filter By Name
- Chicago Land Clearance Commission 1
- Hedrich-Blessing (Firm) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Lewellyn Studio 1
- South Commons (Apartments : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Williams & Meyer Co. 1