Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Three pages of blueprints (27 x 41") for the Navy Building (later, Alumni Memorial Hall) by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Holabird & Root. Drawings are identified as First Floor Framing, drawing S2; 2nd Floor Framing, S3; and Roof Framing Plan, S4. All are dated 5/17/1945 and are identified as revisions of commission number 7774.
This collection includes drawings, plans, blueprints, and other materials stored in the East Map Case. These materials are not all from the same source, nor are they a coherent collection by any factor other than that they are all stored together. See folder listings for an inventory of the items in this collection.
Blueprint Sheet (31" x 47") by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill of first floor (i.e., upper level) plan of The John Crerar Library (later the Paul V. Galvin Library). Job number 5763; drawing number A-2. Scale 1/8" = 1'-0".
Blueprint drawings for the McCormick Tribune Campus Center at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago), including “the [Exelon] tube” through which The L (CTA train) will run. Office for Metropolitan Architecture (OMA; Rotterdam, Holland), Rem Koolhaas architect, and Holabird & Root LLP (Chicago), architect and engineers. This set of drawings is the 100% Design Development drawings dated Dec. 10, 1999 and Feb. 18, 2000.
- Subject: Blueprints X
- Filter By Subject
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Architecture--Drawings 1
- Campus planning 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Design and construction 1
- College campuses 1
- Exelon Tube 1
- Laboratories 1
- Real property--Maps 1
- Filter By Name
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 2
- Alumni Memorial Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Browne-Morse Company 1
- Cobb, Henry Ives, Jr., 1883-1974 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- John Crerar Library 1
- Koolhaas, Rem 1
- Lewis Institute (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Mittelbusher & Tourtelot 1
- Paul V. Galvin Library 1
- Robert A. Pritzker Science Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1