Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Three pages of blueprints (27 x 41") for the Navy Building (later, Alumni Memorial Hall) by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Holabird & Root. Drawings are identified as First Floor Framing, drawing S2; 2nd Floor Framing, S3; and Roof Framing Plan, S4. All are dated 5/17/1945 and are identified as revisions of commission number 7774.
This collection includes drawings, plans, blueprints, and other materials stored in the East Map Case. These materials are not all from the same source, nor are they a coherent collection by any factor other than that they are all stored together. See folder listings for an inventory of the items in this collection.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Campus planning 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Design and construction 1
- Alumni Memorial Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Cobb, Henry Ives, Jr., 1883-1974 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Lewis Institute (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1