Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Comprehensive curriculum vitae of Charles Owen's academic and professional activities ca. 1965-1999. Includes listing of students' undergraduate and graduate theses which he advised.
Collection consists of three series: 1) Historic Institute of Design poster images digitized by Dan Kuruna for preservation purposes; 2) Material related to an ID class taught by Dan Kuruna in 1997; 3) Digital recordings made by Dan Kuruna of interviews conducted in connection with the 2009-2010 "Living Modern" exhibit at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (co-sponsored by Illinois Institute of Technology).
Collection represents the majority of work created by David Anderson while a student at the Institute of Design, circa 1959-1963. A small amount of the material, primarily series 2 and series 53, represent professional work and work by other designers.
This collection consists of 196 original ink drawings for the book Laughing Matters: The Political Cartoons of Richard Laurent and printed facsimiles of other book contents, including covers, front and back matter.
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design -- Faculty 4
- Design 2
- Institute of Design -- Curricula 2
- Architecture students 1
- Competitions 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Modernism (Art) 1
- Museum exhibits -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Photography 1
- Political cartoons 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 2
- Anderson, David C. 1
- Democratic National Convention (1968 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Doblin, Jay 1
- Fuller, Damon C., Jr. 1