Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Current was a publication of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago). Intended audience: faculty, students, alumni, and associates of the department. It includes information about departmental activities and spotlights program faculty and students.
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
Publication, brochures, fliers, and assorted printed matter produced by Illinois Institute of Technology in connection with academic, administrative, and extracurricular programs and activities.
- Filter By Subject
- Computer engineering 2
- Computer science 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Directories 1
- Education--Curricula 1
- Electrical engineering 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- High schools 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Serial publications 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering 1