Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Pamphlets for academic summer and weekend programs and classes held for high school students on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
Mimeographed copy of typescript titled Proceedings: Water Supply and Waste Treatment for Food Industries Course, being a 133-page book documenting a course sponsored by Illinois Institute of Technology and the Chicago Section of the Institute of Food Technologists, Sept. 1950 - Jan. 1951, directed by Emanuel Hurwitz, Associate Professor of Sanitary Engineering, IIT.
Materials related to IIT's participation in the Engineering, Science and Management War Training (ESMWT) program and IIT's own war training courses. Also represented are the University of Chicago's war training program materials. The collection also includes a Report of Technology Center Civil Defense Committee, a disaster plan created by IIT circa 1951.
The collection contains brochures and program material related to the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Filter By Subject
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 2
- Cold War 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Engineering--Study and teaching 1
- Fallout shelters -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Food industry and trade--Sanitation 1
- High school girls 1
- High schools 1
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 1
- Reading -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Sanitary engineering 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Women engineering students 1
- Women science students 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Schools 1
- Filter By Name