Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is unprocessed. If you would like to request that a detailed inventory of this collection be made available, please contact the University Archives and Special Collections.
Monthly reports (1951-1956) issued by the IIT Public Relations Office detailing the activities of the department. The reports include a statistical summary of news (press) releases issued by IIT as well as a register of releases by topic. Also, a detailed listing of media contacts, campus services, printing activities, publications projects, art services (design of PR pieces), radio and TV services, speeches, tours, conferences, etc. which were the responsibility of the department.
News releases by Illinois Institute of Technology sent to local media announcing events, programs, and activities of the university. Presumed to be a complete run for the years 1940 (founding of IIT) to 1999, except for missing volumes as noted here. No press releases have been found for the months of: January - March 1956 January - March 1957 July - December 1962 July - December 1968 Oct. 1991 - Dec. 1995.
- Press releases 2
- Universities and colleges--Public relations 2
- Cogeneration of electric power and heat 1
- College buildings 1
- College campuses 1
- College facilities 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Public relations 1
- Public relations 1
- Serial publications 1 + ∧ less
- Dawson, Mary 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Public Relations 1
- National Center for Food Safety and Technology 1