Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials produced by the Affirmative Action/ Diversity Program Department. Contains: 1) description and calendar for The IIT Advantage "a series of workshops, presentations, and student round table discussions on issues related to cultural diversity."
Enrollment figures by term and academic program for day, evening and summer divisions of Lewis, Armour and IIT, 1926-1950. Includes Navy, Army and George Williams (Navy) figures for war years; for veterans, civilians and women post-WWII; off-campus extension programs. Apparently compiled by Statistical Service/Registrar's Office starting 1933, but with retrospective statistics back to 1926.
The collection contains brochures and program material related to the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Subject: Women science students X
- Filter By Subject
- African Americans college students 2
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- High school girls 1
- School enrollment 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Secondary) 1
- Women engineering students 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 2
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1