Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Records of Armour Mission, Chicago, IL, 1881-1931. The collection includes records concerning church congregation membership and programs, official publications, financial records, real estate materials, and artifacts. These materials represent the only known official records of Armour Mission, a non-sectarian Christian church congregation and quasi-settlement house on Chicago's South Side in the late 1800s.
Materials related to the Illinois Institute of Technology Women's Network, 1981-1994, also known as the Women's Association. Includes fliers, memos, and printed materials on the group's activities including the mentoring program, the Julia Beveridge Award, and the Women's Forum, 1983-1984. Frequent mentions of group's director, Normandie Zagorsky.
Embossers and seals for Lewis Institute and Illinois Institute of Technology. The seals are for: Lewis Institute; Julia Beveridge, Notary, Public; Illinois Institute of Technology, Office of Registrar, Armour; Illinois Institute of Technology, Graduation with High Honors; Illinois Institute of Technology, Graduation with Honors; Illinois Institute of Technology Library (2 identical seals).
Green glass etched paperweight presented posthumously to Katharine Sharp as a 1991 recipient of the Julia Beveridge Award. Includes original presentation box.
Materials related to the Julia Beveridge Award program, which was held annually during March at Illinois Institute of Technology to recognize women's achievements at IIT.
- Name: Beveridge, Julia X
- Filter By Subject
- Awards 3
- Women college students 2
- Audio-visual materials 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Professional staff 1
- Millennium celebrations (Year 2000) 1
- Real estate development 1
- Social settlements 1
- Sunday schools 1
- Universities and colleges--History 1
- Women engineers 1
- Women--Education (Higher) 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 3
- Lewis Institute (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Anderson, Anita 1
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Mission (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Armour, Joseph 1
- Armour, Malvina, 1842-1927 1
- Armour, Philip D. (Philip Danforth), 1832-1901 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. TechNews 1
- Zagorski, Normadie 1