Illinois Institute of Technology. Interprofessional Projects Program
The Interprofessional Program (IPRO) at Illinois Institute of Technology engages multidisciplinary teams of students in semester-long undergraduate projects based on real-world topics from sponsors that reflect the diversity of the workplace.
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
bronzeville-stories as of June 7, 2000. Prof. David Coogan served as project advisor.
Four associated informational brochures on topics related to campus revitalization activities ca. 2000, both physical and academic. Item listing includes: Renewing the Mies van der Rohe Campus, The IIT Challenge Campaign, Student Scholarship Support (includes Camras NEXT program), and Preparing Global Leaders of America (includes IPRO program).
- Filter By Subject
- Academic-industrial collaboration 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Campus planning 1
- Fund raising 1
- Interdisciplinary approach in education 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Personnel management--Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Scholarships 1
- Student financial aid administration 1
- Universities and colleges--Accreditation 1