IPRO collection, 1997-2001
1. Brochure for conference about the IPRO program for educators and business leaders, "Collaborating Across Professional Boundaries: From Education to Practice" November 2-3, 2000.
2. A short (8 pg) booklet about IPRO and other professional programs "Transforming Undergraduate Education:Pathways to Interprofessional Practice"; email invitation to 5th IPRO Projects Day and list of award winners; booklet of abstracts (2000).
3. Project Name: Digital Stories from Bronzeville, Jan. 2000; IPRO/EnPRO No. ?; faculty adviser: David Coogan; Project Name: Stimulating Economic Development in Bronzeville; 1998; IPRO/EnPRO No. ?; faculty adviser: ? Project Name: The Bronzeville Report; 1998; IPRO/EnPRO No. ?; faculty adviser: Marlanda English Project Name: Ghost City Chicago; Spring 2001; IPRO/ENPRO 355; faculty adviser: Kevin Harrington Project Name: Education Conference; April 26-27, 2007; IPRO/EnPRO No. ?; faculty adviser: ?
4. "Interprofessional Projects: Information and Suggested Guidelines. A committee Report to the Faculty, August 1997"; "6th Annual Undergraduate Research Confenrece and IPRO Projects Day"; "Collaborating Across the Professions: IPRO Program: Report to the Faculty, October 2001."
- Majority of material found within 1997 - 2001
- Illinois Institute of Technology (Organization)
Language of Materials
Records are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
The Inter-Professional Projects Program (IPRO) was established during the 1997-1998 academic year. The semester long program was designed to encourage collaboration across academic disciplines and levels while exposing students to "real world" problems. At the beginning of each semester, corporate, entrepreneurial, non-profit, and government sponsors propose industry specific problems to teams of 5-15 undergraduates. With the guidance of a graduate student or faculty member, IPRO teams have a semester to find a solution. The program ends with presentations and an award ceremony during IPRO Day.
Was separated from 1998.130 and assigned same number (1998.130). The collection number was changed on 7/17/2017 to 012.05.01. Also present are the contents of former resource 2001.052 (folders 3 and 4). Changed from 012.05.01 on 4/23/18.