Lewis Institute building at 408 W. Chicago , 1926
Included are 5 sheets (2 copies of each), with a 2-page document titled "Remodeling Plans and Specifications." Also included are quotes received from two contractors: Charles S. Lawrence and Jones Construction Co. The building indicated in these documents is possibly the Practice House or women's dormitory.
- Creation: 1926
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
13 Items : Blueprints, documents
East Map Case, drawer 8