Investiture of Harvey Kahalas in the John and Mae Calamos Stuart School of Business Dean Endowed Chair
Two copies of DVD of investiture of Harvey Kahalas in the John and Mae Calamos Stuart School of Business Dean Endowed Chair, May 7, 2014. Speakers include John Anderson, Craig J. Duchossois, Jules F. Knapp, Bud Wendorf, John Calamos, Alan Cramb, Harvey Kahalas, and Rosemarie Mitchell.
- Illinois Institute of Technology (Organization)
Language of Materials
Records are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
A Department of Business and Economics was initially created during the 1940 merger of Lewis Institute and Armour Institute of Technology. In 1969 a bequest from financier Harold L Stuart expanded on this department to establish the Harold Leonard Stuart School of Management and Finance. In the 1970s the school was renamed the IIT Stuart School of Business. As of 2015, the Stuart School offers numerous bachelors, masters and certificate programs as well as a doctoral program in Management Sciences.
Both copies sent to IIT Archives by John Kazibut, IIT Chief Engineer; the first as part of accession 2014.09 and the other as part of accession 2014.016.
Mindy C. Pugh, 6/18/2014