Crystal Lake Campus collection, 1970-1979
Folders: 1. A sticker/decal with "Crystal Lake Campus" and a photograph of the bulding, n.d. 2. Crystal Lake Campus Schedules, 1970- 1975
- Creation: 1970-1979
- Illinois Institute of Technology (Organization)
Language of Materials
Records are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
Crystal Lake Campus was a satellite campus in the northwestern suburb of Crystal Lake from 1967 to 1979. The complex was originally built by the Pure Oil Company in 1951 for their research facilities. In 1967 Pure Oil was acquired by Union Oil of California, which subsequently donated the research complex to IIT. The campus was used mainly for evening classes throughout the 1970s. In 1979 IIT sold the campus.
Taken from 1998.130