Civil Engineering Department project reports, 1978-1991
Published reports produced by the IIT Department of Civil Engineering, some in connection with research projects undertaken for federal government clients.
- 78-203 Geotechnical Series Model Study of an Anchored Pavement Sotiris G. Militsopoulos; Surendra K. Saxena Federal Highway Administration DOT-FH-11-9114 10/1978
- CE 440 F rtran IV A Reference Manual for Computer Applications in Civil Engineering (CE 440) A. Metin Ger 6/1982
- Stress Manual; edited by Loc Quoc Vu 1982 (Spring)
- IIT-CE-85-03 Geotechnical Engineering Series Reservoir Induced Seismicity: A New Model S. K. Saxena; A. Sengupta 5/1985
- IIT-CE-85-01 Behaviour [sic] of Cemented-Stabilized Sands Under Static & Dynamic Loads, Part 1 Anestis Avramidis; Surendra K. Saxena National Science Foundation CEE 83-13935 9/1985
- IIT-CE-85-01 Behaviour of Cemented-Stabilized Sands Under Static & Dynamic Loads, Part 2 Anestis Avramidis; Surendra K. Saxena National Science Foundation CEE 83-13935 9/1985
- IIT-CE-8701 Mechanical Behavior of Cemented Sands Surendra K. Saxena; Raj K. Reddy National Science Foundation CEE 8313935 6/1987
- IIT-CE-90-01 Geotechnical Engineering Series Behavior of Cemented Sands Under Three-Dimensional Loadings Surendra K. Saxena; Krishna R. Reddy 1990?
- IIT-CE-91-01 Geotechnical Engineering Series Behavior of Clays Under Large Loading Strains with Wave Loading M. Djavid; S. K. Saxena 1991?
The Department of Civil Engineering is an academic division of the IIT Armour College of Engineering.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catherine Bruck, University Archivist