Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Description of the Collection Materials pertaining to architecture and Bauhaus-inspired activities at Illinois Institute of Technology, including the university's architecture and design programs. Items included as follows: Program from the October 26, 1952 dedication of the Chapel of Saint Saviour (Carr Chapel) on the campus of IIT, Two sheets of blank letterhead bearing the printed name Mies van der Rohe from Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Chicago office (address and phone on the letterhead are as follows: 230 East Ohio...
Description of the Collection Records of the Chicago-based group, Chicago Bauhaus and Beyond, being fliers, brochures, invitations, and printed materials related to the group's formation and activities. Materials are arranged chronologically by activity and include, but are not limited to, the following: Organizational Information, 2004 First Website, 2004 News Clippings, 2004 Organizational Meeting, Feb. 8, 2004 Chicago Modernism Show, April 2 - 4,2004 Bauhaus Apprenticeship Institute Tour, April 18, 2004 Hyde Park...
- Filter By Subject
- Filter By Name
- Chicago School of Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Intsitute of Technology. Robert F. Carr Memorial Chapel 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- New Bauhaus (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Saarinen, Eero, 1910-1961 1