Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
"Recollections of I.I.T - Class of 1949" by George A. O'Brien, an essay recalling his student experiences at Illinois Institute of Technology. The topics discussed include: "Lucky Sixty" early admission program, Army Student Training and Reserve Officer Training programs, Tech News, Chapin Hall, student life, Bronzeville, the Honor System, blue books (quiz books), test taking, fraternities, the Chicago stockyards, S. I. Hayakawa, E. Gately, Machinery Hall, Marvin Camras, Lenox Lohr.
Miscellaneous printed materials relating to fraternities, jazz and golf collected by Robert Negele when he was a student at Illinois Institute of Technology in the mid-1940s. The collection also includes a commencement program and booklet about IIT's honor system.
- See photo in "Artifacts" drop file
- Filter By Subject
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology -- Sports 1
- Jazz 1
- Students--Social life and customs 1
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps 1
- Negele, Robert 1
- O'Brien, George A. 1
- Pi Tau Sigma 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1