Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Campus Models and Plans photographs, 1940-1990
76 photographs of architectural models, sketches, plans, drawings, etc. of the South State Street campus of Illinois Institute of Technology. An oversize folder holds 4 large images.
Campus photographic slides, 1954-1973
35 mm slides (most in color) of various Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago) activities, ca. 1954–ca. 1973. Includes shots of faculty and students in classrooms and laboratories, campus buildings (including interiors), campus grounds, campus activities (limited in number), and academic programs.
See spreadsheet listed in External Documents for slide index.
McCormick Tribune Campus Center printed material, 1998
Illinois Institute of Technology's McCormick Tribune Campus Center printed matter, including publications, brochures and promotional materials resulting from the planning, development and construction stages of the MTCC, also preliminary landscaping plans.
Office of External Affairs presentations, 1998-2005
- College buildings--Design and construction 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Architectural models 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Campus planning 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Planning 1
- Design and construction 1
- Laboratories 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Photographs 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of External Affairs 1
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1