Skip to main content Skip to search results
Contact Us

Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8

Biegler (Rice Campus) Library collection, 1994

 Collection
Identifier: 025.05.01
Dates: 1994; Majority of material found in 1994

Building Reference files, 1896-2013

 Collection
Identifier: 037.06.01
Scope and Contents The Building Reference Files collection consists of a mix of primary and secondary source material relating to the buildings and campuses of the Illinois Institute of Technology and its predecessor institutions. These files formerly served as "drop files" where archives staff collected clippings, ephemera, and photographs related to the buildings and campus, and as a result, many of the files consist wholly of secondary material (including photocopies and clippings from university...
Dates: 1895-2013

Campus and South Side Development posters, 1989-1999

 Collection
Identifier: 037.06.03
Description of the Collection

Oversize mounted posters used in connection with the campus redevelopment program at Illinois Institute of Technology in the 1990s. Lesser numbers of the posters deal with the development of the Bronzeville neighborhood on Chicago's South Side adjacent to the university's campus, and the university's downtown campus. Posters group into five series: I) Main Campus II) Landscaping III) McCormick Tribune Campus Center IV) Downtown Campus V) Chicago South Side Development

Dates: 1989-1999

IIT Update collection, 1989-1997

 Collection
Identifier: 040.01.06
Description of the Collection IIT Update was a periodical publication of "news and schedules of Illinois Institute of Technology suburban programs" offered at the Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus in Wheaton, IL, extension courses at Harper College, and televised courses over William F. Finkl Interactive Instructional Television Network (IIT/V). Register of issues as follows: Fall 1989 (3 copies), Winter and Spring 1990 (5 copies), Spring 1990 (1 full size photocopy), Summer and Fall 1990 (3 copies), Summer and Fall 1991...
Dates: 1989-1997

Midwest College of Engineering collection, 1985-1986

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 012.01.05
Abstract

In 1967 Dr. Alva C. Todd, a graduate of Illinois Institute of Technology, founded the Midwest College of Engineering (MCE) in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. In 1986, the Midwest College of Engineering merged with Illinois Institute of Technology, which led to the formation of IIT's west-suburban Rice Campus in Wheaton, Illinois. The Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus of Illinois Institute of Technology in Wheaton opened for classes in 1991.

Dates: 1985-1986

Rice Campus blueprints, 1989

 Collection
Identifier: 037.03.01
Description of the Collection

Blueprints of the Illinois Institute of Technology's Wheaton site, the Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus (aka IIT West).

Project contributors include: Charles H. Shaw Company (Developer), Perkins & Will Architects (Interior Design), Chris P. Stefanos & Associates (Structural Engineers), Environmental Systems Design (Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Plumbing Engineers), Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz & Associates Inc. (Architects and Planners).

Dates: 1989

Rice Campus Board of Overseers collection, 1988-2007

 Collection
Identifier: 012.01.03
Abstract In 1967 Dr. Alva C. Todd, a graduate of Illinois Institute of Technology, founded the Midwest College of Engineering (MCE) in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. In 1986, the Midwest College of Engineering merged with Illinois Institute of Technology, which led to the formation of IIT's west-suburban Rice Campus in Wheaton, Illinois. The Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus of Illinois Institute of Technology in Wheaton opened for classes in 1991. Source:...
Dates: 1988-2007

Filtered By

  • Language: English X
  • Name: Illinois Institute of Technology X
  • Name: Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus X

Filter Results

Additional filters:

Filter By Subject
 
Filter By Name
 

Paul V. Galvin Library

35 West 33rd Street | Chicago, IL | 60616
312.567.6847 library@iit.edu