Showing Collections: 101 - 110 of 340
One document titled "Faculty Council News," February 14, 1996, inviting faculty to attend a meeting to discuss a report by the Task Force on Campus Structure and the Financial Model which had been submitted to the Board of Trustees. A copy of the report is included.
Binder of presentations given at the IIT Faculty Retreat at Motorola on September 12, 1992, with the theme "Orientation on Q.C.E.L: Quality, Creativity, Ethics, Leadership"
A multi-page, leather-bound "dance card," prepared for attendees of the Class of October 1943's "Final Fling" dance at the Oceanic Room, Hotel Knickerbocker, October 16, 1943.
Items from the Department of Fire and Safety Engineering, including Safety Engineering Newsletter, 1958- 1960 and a brochure for Protection Engineering, c.1974
Later, typed copy of "First Twenty Years of Lewis Institute, 1896 to 1916" by George N. Carman, the First Director of the school. The 34 page text describes the Institute’s founding and other noteworthy events in the school’s history as well as Carman's educational philosophy.
1) DVD of the dedication of the Galvin Center, held at the IIT Tower on February 23, 2011.