Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Office files documenting construction of various buildings on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology. Drawings are generally not included, but the materials frequently include specifications, bids, contracts, financial information, etc.
S. R. Crown Hall Renovation Feasibility Study prepared by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill; dated February 1974. Photocopied pages including text, drawings, technical charts, specifications, etc.
- Buildings--Repair and reconstruction 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings--Design and construction 1
- Dormitories 1
- Letting of contracts 1
- Carman Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- George J. Kacek Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- IIT Technology Business Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Materials and Metals Building (Chicago, Ill.) 1