Office of Building and Grounds Construction records, 1956-1970
Office files documenting construction of various buildings on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology. Drawings are generally not included, but the materials frequently include specifications, bids, contracts, financial information, etc.
- Majority of material found within 1958-1966
Language of Materials
Records are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Available for Research
Found in collection materials presumed to have been sent to the Archives by the facilities or building & grounds office.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catherine Bruck, University Archivist 1/7/2010
- Architectural drawings (visual works)
- Carman Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
- College buildings
- College buildings--Design and construction
- George J. Kacek Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
- IIT Technology Business Center (Chicago, Ill.)
- Letting of contracts
- Materials and Metals Building (Chicago, Ill.)
- Paul V. Galvin Library
- Perlstein Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
- Seigel Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
- University Technology Park at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, Ill.)