Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Blueprint, "Landscape Plan for Housing Area" of Illinois Institute of Technology campus (Chicago) by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Architect, and Alfred Caldwell, Landscape Architect. Shows "play Meadow" and six surrounding buildings between Michigan Ave. and Wabash Ave. Includes a Planting List of tree varieties and counts. One sheet, 29x45"; scale 1" = 20'-0". Dated November 1, 1954.
Office files from Mies van der Rohe Society related to the Lohan Master Plan and related activities.
Landscape drawings related to work done for two projects on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago) by Peter Lindsay Schaudt. Projects are: University Technology Park at IIT and IIT Research Institute [IITRI] Plaza. 9 pages; 30 x 42"; black lines on white paper.
- Filter By Subject
- College buildings 2
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Filter By Name
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 2
- Caldwell, Alfred, 1903-1998 1
- Chicago Transit Authority 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Mies van der Rohe Society 1
- Jahn, Helmut, 1940- 1
- Koolhaas, Rem 1
- Lohan, Dirk 1
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Rock, Michael 1
- Ryan, George H. 1
- Schaudt, Peter Lindsay 1
- Thompson, James R., 1936- 1