Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials related to the activities of Stein & Co. and Mesirow/Stein in regard to the Lohan Master Plan activities, 1996-1997.
- See Re:Discovery record
Drawings (many oversize and mostly on vellum) of design development and construction phases of landscape designs by Peter Lindsay Schaudt Landscape Architecture, Inc. for the Federal Street Landscape Improvements project and the Galvin Pritzker Grove (including benches and fountain) on the campus of Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago).
50 sheets (mostly oversize and mostly on vellum) of landscape designs representing all stages from freehand concepts to AutoCAD construction drawings for Crown Hall Field, streetscaping along State St., 31st, and 33rd Streets, all on Illinois Institute of Technology's campus.
- Filter By Subject
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Landscape architecture 3
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Letting of contracts 1
- Filter By Name
- Schaudt, Peter Lindsay 3
- Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- State Street Village (Chicago, Ill.) 1