Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Printed brochure published by Illinois Institute of Technology showing the "Campus Plan" (buildings and grounds design) done by architect Alfred S. Alschuler. The campus development proposal included buildings to be used by IIT and Armour Research Foundation.
Various printed materials from John Makielski, who served as Assistant to John Rettaliata and as Registrar. The materials relate to the development of the Illinois Institute of Technology campus including booklets, reprints, photographs, and campus plan images documenting concepts of an emerging campus.
- Filter By Subject
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Campus planning 1
- College students--Recruiting 1
- Fund raising 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Filter By Name
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Makielski, John P. 1